Tapioca starch, water, starch acetate,
xanthan gum, sodium dehydroacetate,
sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, caramel
color (E150), flavouring)
Direction of use:
1. Measure 100g tapioca pearls ( 100g=2~3
cups) and use a sieve to shake off any
2. Bring water to boil in a pot (making sure
that pot is pretty full to ensure the tapioca will
not stick to the base)
3. Pour the tapioca in and boil for 18 minutes.
You will need to stir the tapioca every 2
minutes throughout to ensure that the tapioca
do not stick to each other or the bottom of
4. Once done. Take the pot off the heat and
put a lid on the pot and allow the tapioca to
sit for another 18 minutes.
5. Strain the tapioca and pour boiled water
over the tapioca three times.
6. Measure 40g of brown sugar and 40ml of
hot water to mix to create a syrup. Mix with
the tapioca and then you are ready to serve
Net weight: 250g